Saturday, August 8, 2009

my world (check it out) one of my songs

when i wake up in the mornin you rush through my mind i'm thinken about you all the time you make me wanna lose my breathe when i take a step out side ckuz it feels like i'm losen the war with ya
you should be right by my side like bonnie & clide taken over the world and bring peace for when ever you feel down i'll bring you a smile you don't have to worry ckuz i'm ya 1 gurl
chours
i can't wait to get next to you
i wanna get into to you
ooh baby
i can't wait to get next to you
i wanna get into to youuu
ooooh babyyyy
verse 2
i need you here by my side for better or worse & if i go to jail no matter how you feel just know that i love you & wont leave you alone out in the cold ckuz baby if i owned the world i'd give it up to you so i want you to know
i can't wait to get next to you
i wanna get into to you
ooh baby
take a breather listen up to how i feel every time i look in your eyes it gives me the strenght to keep pushen i love it when you ride me to the next point in life it shows me that you really love me & wanna be wit me
so i'm sorry for all the things that i caused making you cry tellen a whole bunch of lies i didn't want you to go through but it happened & your still right here i'm glad the one above made you for me we are destined to be husband & wife 4 life
can't you see that i really wanna be with you i wanna spend my whole life with you so no matter how you feel just don't let me go because
i can't wait to get next to you (baby)
(don't let me go)
i wanna get into you
ooooh babyyyy
don't let me gooooooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment